The Career Development Program will help you develop all the skills you need to effectively plan your career and succeed in your job search, during university and beyond. This program is a valuable addition to your resume to demonstrate the work you have done to enhance your leadership, professional skills and career opportunities.
Learn more about yourself and identify career aspirations, build valuable employment skills and make yourself more marketable to employers.
Completion of 20 hours (minimum) complies with Co-Curricular Record requirements. Some of the highlights of the Career Development Program include:
- Career Planning & Goal Setting
- Personal Awareness, StrengthsQuest & Self-Assessment
- Identifying Skills & Building Competencies
- Exploring Career Options for your Degree
- Resumes for Results
- Job Search/Networking
- LinkedIn, Social Media & Your Job Search
- Interview Strategies
- Employer & Speaker Events
TO REGISTER, send an email to email@example.com with your name and student ID, expressing your interest. Registration closes on Monday, October 5.