The annual ‘Making the Transition to Post-Secondary Education for Student with Disabilities’ event, which we highlighted back in January, was held this past Saturday, and was by all accounts a great success.
The introductory presentation at the event, which contains crucial information for those students looking to enter post-secondary, is now available for download (.pdf format).
21 February, 2014
This week, we feature a series of videos on the topic of Mindfulness.
- Professor Mark Williams, University of Oxford: The Science of Mindfulness (3:35)
- Professor Robert Roeser, Portland State University: Notes on Contemplative Practices, Teaching and Learning (22:23)
- Andy Puddicombe, TEDTalk: All It Takes is 10 Mindful Minutes (9:24)
- Art of Living Foundation: Meditation: Then and Now (2:51)
- Art of Living Foundation: The Science of Breath (5:52)
18 February, 2014
The Edmonton Journal reports on the rise of, and response to, mental health issues on Alberta post-secondary campuses.